The Atomy Alaska E-Omega 3 is a healthy functional supplement that helps to improve neutral blood lipid and blood circulation. It provides a convenient supply of Omega 3, which is an essential fatty acid that is necessary for our bodies. Omega 3 is produced from fish which is extracted in Alaska, USA. The fish is then quickly processed with oil and stored with natural antioxidants before being refined in Ohio, USA.
Atomy is able to provide this essential nutrition at the best quality and price because Atomy receives the Omega 3 directly from the manufacturer. Because of modern-day lifestyles and meat-centered consumption habits, we need Omega 3 to prevent blood clots. Since Omega 3 is not naturally produced by our bodies, we would have to consume it from an external source. Atomy Alaska E-Omega 3 provides a healthy and convenient source of Omega 3. In addition, it contains Vitamin E and Tumeric Oil which helps to prevent oxidation.
Why should you take Atomy Alaska E Omega 3?
You find many benefits in taking Omega-3 fatty acids as a food supplement. Atomy Alaska E-Omega 3 is so special that taking it on a regular basis is good for maintaining maximum health and reducing risk to many conditions.
- Heart Disease. Omega-3 fatty acids lower elevated triglyceride [blood fat] levels, hence, good for the heart.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis. EPA+DHA in fish oil can curb stiffness and joint pain. It can boost the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Depression. Lowers depression levels — and seems to boost the effects of antidepressants and may help the depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder [a mental disorder marked by alternating periods of elation and depression].
- Baby Development. Important for visual and neurological development in infants.
- Asthma. Lowers inflammation, a key component in asthma. But more studies are needed to show if fish oil supplements improve lung function or cut the amount of medication a person needs to control the condition.
- ADHD. Some studies show that fish oil can reduce the symptoms of ADHD [Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder] in some children and improve their mental skills, like thinking, remembering, and learning.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia. Help protect against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, and have a positive effect on gradual memory loss linked to aging.